Gurgling/sneezing? Please help!

She's doing great!! I continued the essential oils and fresh herbs for a couple of days after my last post and took a chance moving her back in with the rest of the flock. Everything cleared up shortly after that, and she's been fine ever since! I still don't know what it was, maybe just a minor virus or some kind of upper respiratory irritation.

She's doing great!! I continued the essential oils and fresh herbs for a couple of days after my last post and took a chance moving her back in with the rest of the flock. Everything cleared up shortly after that, and she's been fine ever since! I still don't know what it was, maybe just a minor virus or some kind of upper respiratory irritation.
Good to know I will have to give the essential oils a try. I put ACV in their water but other than that nothing too fancy.

Good to know I will have to give the essential oils a try. I put ACV in their water but other than that nothing too fancy.
I can look up the specifics of what I did (ratios, etc) later this evening, if you'd like. You need to be careful with essential oils, as they're quite potent.

Back
Top Bottom