Gut Busters for the Week of 2/1

Some day I will get on track with this.

Brunch--Cherrio's with strawberries

Dinner--Carabba's Italian Need I say more??
he.gif

Is there a such thing as fat free italian? I'm a sucker for sicilian food!!!

I didn't do too bad really.

Brisetta with tomatoes, pesto, motza cheese and the other one was mushrooms and provolone

Mediterranian salad

Fire grilled shrimp and scallops with lemon butter sauce (ok the butter sauce was a little much)

Didn't eat the caveletti pasta as it was a bit too spicy.

So not all that bad

Until the Dessert Rosa
hide.gif
Sponge cake, strawberries, bananas, pineapple, vanilla pudding, all coved with whipped cream. I did make the hubby eat half of it!!
lau.gif

then wash it down with tiramisu

Dessert Rosa

i'll raise you a tiramisu and dessert rosa for a chocolate fondue
hide.gif

brkfst: the usual eggs, english muffin, cheese, and mocha. i sound like a broken record
snack: apple with peanut butter
lunch: couple pieces of ham, carrots and hummus ummm, then the a chocolate fondue. we dipped with pineapple and apples! OK I did. My daugther and her friend were dipping carrots and hotdogs!
th.gif

dinner: sauteed cabbage, 1/4 can chicken noodle soup. (daughters leftovers)

no workout today.
hmm.png

That's one desert I don't care for.
sickbyc.gif

We were up early today. Snow in Charlotte. School closed so the system sends out a mass phone call to all employees at 5:30am Tried to go back to sleep but decided I was hungry. Ended up making bacon eggs & taters. Yeah like that is on the diet!!

Had to see surgeon for a check up. I'm doing fine. Back in 3 months. came home and took a nap, lol.

Dinner: Garlic pasta and a glass of milk

I'm not sure this thread is a good idea, ya'll are making me hungry for desserts!

Yesterday:
coffee, creamer, sugar

vegetable soup, sunkist

roast beef sammy, potato bites, and pepsi from Arby's
water

today:
coffee, creamer, sugar

oatmeal

brkfst: yogurt with granola, mocha
snack: banana, slice of turkey, tea
lunch: bowl of cabbage with balsamic vin/oil dressing
snack: pita chips, mocha
dinner: butternut squash soup with croutons. 2 pieces ham. 1 mini cupcake - which is awesome(only 1). there are a bunch more in the cupboard and i haven't touched them.
smile.png

60 min. workout.
wee.gif
my new workout schedule is making me hungry all the time. at least i'm making healthier choices.

Yeah for the healthy choices!!!

I know what you mean ksacres, deserts are my downfall. Well heck, all sweets are my downfall.

Dr.Pepper.....ok 2 of them. Chemo day, I needed 2 Dr Peppers. I needed more but only had 2.

Dinner--Baked ham, potato salad, ham & cherries.

Brkfst: yogurt, granola, mocha, 2 slices cheese(i munch when making my DD's lunch)
lunch: bowl of cabbage with balsamic/oil dressing, mini cupcake
roll.png
mocha
snack: pita chips, 2 slices ham, tea
dinner: butternut squash soup, brussel sprouts and broccoli with a bit of dressing, mini cupcake
roll.png
the rest went in the garbage. DD wasn't upset since she just ate 2 of 'em.

bummed i didn't get a work out in today.

Back
Top Bottom