Ha Ha Ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly thing is I even have the snow white get up, bought it a few years ago for halloween.
big_smile.png

Enough already, folks! EVERYONE read the rules, again, please. Don't make me have to close this one, too. I've closed more P & P threads than in any other section of the forum lately. There are some members who just need to stay out of this area, for their own sanity (as well as that of the Staff).

Sure thing speckled, my apologies to you and the OP!
smile.png

I didnt even realize I was in the P&P section as I went in from the main page! I thought the OP was looking for other options also.Whoops.

Last edited:
Quote:
Woman, put it on and get to singing!
lol.png

can i play grumpy?

Quote:
lol.png

can i play grumpy?

You sure can, and I'll be the evil hag in the woods with the poison apple!
wink.png

that's cold!!!!!!!
lol.png

To the OP, skunks are unpredictable. Use your best judgement.

Last edited:
Quote:
lol.png

can i play grumpy?

I think you already do....
lol.png

It was a small fortune ($300.) but I've worn it for years so i've prob. broke even if i'd bought a new costume each year... When the kids were little we'd dress them up as dwarves (baby - 3 ish)

I dont know Boyd. I was watching Mythbuster's tonight and they were trying to get sprayed by a skunk. Trapper bought a few around and they could not get sprayed for anything. Anyone else see that one? Pretty funny.
lau.gif

Anyway, they did determine that if you DO get sprayed, the baking soda, peroxide, soap mix is best.

Idiot Husband, were you able to get rid of the skunk? I am actually interested if you were able to. This is one of our fears, getting a skunk in the traps. Yuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom