Ha Ha Ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pity too, I would adore some squirrels and mice to scrub the house while I sing at them!
lol.png

Boyd, been around quite some time here on the forum, over two years, but I do always appreciate an update on the rules, your welcome to check out my thousands of post-never having had a warning from moderation on a single one. I do think it said something in those rules about compassion too, which I am all for.

Compassion.

I don't think the rules allow you to mention your willingness to shoot two legged predators also, which I believe it against the law. You passed on your advice to the OP, I passed on mine. I did not attack anyone in particular and I found very little sensitivity in many of the post as suggested by the rules. I am for true protection from harmful animals, not killing for the sake of clearing a 5 mile radius around my home all the while picking and choosing the animals I allow to survive. It seems by reading your posts that my opinion is not the first you have mocked.

Ill will stop now as my intention was never to attack anyone, as you are doing toward my post.

OP, good luck with your original situation.

Last edited:
You probably got it out now, but a tip -- cover the cage entirely with a tarp. Then rock the cage, make loud noises, anything you can to get the skunk to spray. The skunk only has about a tablespoon of "ammo", then it takes several hours for it to make more. If you can get it to spray when it is covered and can't spray you, then you can get it out without worrying about it getting you.

Last edited:
Pity too, I would adore some squirrels and mice to scrub the house while I sing at them! lol

Dont get me wrong Saddina, Im all for a good house cleaning, even if it is by a few mice or squirrels.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Actually look up the castle doctrine's. I am well within the laws of my state. Sorry if you don't appreciate an update or reminder of the rules, but someone with thousands of posts should know better.

Well, I agree shoot it and move on. If you do get sprayed however, bathe in coke! Yep, regular good old Coca Cola, if it can remove the paint off your car-it'll clean your behind as good as new. At least according to an article in Country Magazine I just received from my mil. Hey, can't hurt and the person in the article swore by it! Good luck and I hope you don't get sprayed!
fl.gif

And when the mice and squirrels get done cleaning your house Saddina-send 'em my way, I've got some windows in dire need of a washing! lol
lol.png

Boyd, please stop.

I am well aware of the rules, but maybe you should reread. My opinion is not a fact, but the OP asked for opinions, I gave mine. Please note that your opinion is just that also. My post was addressed toward the OP, not you.

Move on.

Last edited:
Quote:
thumbsup.gif

i've heard of this also but haven't tried it myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom