Ha Ha

Quote:
LOL hi neighbor how do you like this unseasonal hot weather? It stinks I am going to Ft Myers tomorrow to pick up a Black Bantam Frizzle roo and possibly a silkie Roo for my girls!! LOL MORE ROOS JUST WHAT I NEED!!

Last edited:
Quote:
You are so right isnt that funny. Tho I dont know how to make soap. I am sure I have all the ingredents here would you like some goat milk? Have that here tooo.

I'm here
frow.gif

Working away.... it's a slow night
smile.png

I
love.gif
slow nights... too bad it's also slow on BYC...
sad.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Hey wait I think I am geting the one roo from you!! LMAO> I just looked at your profile! HA HA HA

omg that is so weird! yeah i think that is you thats getting the little frizzle roo from me thats hilarious that weve been talking on email this whole time and didnt even know each other was on here haha!

Quote:
Hey wait I think I am geting the one roo from you!! LMAO> I just looked at your profile! HA HA HA

omg that is so weird! yeah i think that is you thats getting the little frizzle roo from me thats hilarious that weve been talking on email this whole time and didnt even know each other was on here haha!

Yep see you at one as long as I dont get lost. I am going to get offline now I have to go get horse feed and a roundbale of hay for the large animals. Then home to drop the truck with that in it off. Then I will be off to FT Myers to go to the petsupermarket and off to meet you!

Back
Top Bottom