Had a new predator, 2 legged (human)

Pics
May 19, 2018
Lynden,Wa
This morning discovered we had a new predator, 2 legged (human). Coop and run are inside our fenced area. First thing I noticed was the top slide lock was not in proper position. The next was the light was switched from timer to "ON". We don't switch it off timer. The 2 girls that lay early in the morning, no eggs. Went to the Game Cam, sure enough a male was at the coop. Got video of it all. Called landlord and he came over & watched the video. He is taking care of it.
I put hasps and padlocks on the coop door and run door this afternoon. That was the only type of predator I hadn't done protection from.

OMG that’s terrible yes do you have a padlock on everything? I would get one. Probably some drunken person off their face
Coop and run are now padlocked as is the gate of the fence. We had gas siphoned out of the vehicle once, a couple of years ago. Both vehicles have locking gas caps after that. These are the only 2 things happen in the years we have been here. Landlord confirmed who I thought it was. Yes he is always under the influence of something.

Coop and run are now padlocked as is the gate of the fence. We had gas siphoned out of the vehicle once, a couple of years ago. Both vehicles have locking gas caps after that. These are the only 2 things happen in the years we have been here. Landlord confirmed who I thought it was. Yes he is always under the influence of something.
We are way off the street so in hat regard we are lucky

Back
Top Bottom