Had a rough day ... thanks for the verbal hugs!!

Thank you... everyone, for keeping my spirits (and humor) up today. Chip is now up and eating and drinking on his own, though still a little wobbly.
celebrate.gif
I have him indoors for the night, so we'll keep an eye on him for a while longer. I'm so happy.

I'll have to post pictures of the rabbit that we traded AK_Button_Mama for a bunch of quail...
th.gif
this is THE biggest rabbit I've ever seen.

I'm so sorry your bunny died, I love rabbits... I wish I could have some now but mom says no bunnies in the house! We live in the apartment in between my grandmothers house and my parents, can't beat no rent! Unfortunatly it's too late to build a pen, maybe this spring!

Can't wait to see your big bunny.

Take lots of cayenne, it's kills everything!
big_smile.png

It's nearly -50 here, sounds warm there.
roll.png
My brother showed my hubby what happens to boiling hot water at -50 this morning. It's pretty neat!

Keep yoor toes warm!
wink.png

Laura

Quote:
I'm wondering how I missed it too!!! I sure am sorry to hear of all your troubles, Tori, thank goodness Chip is on the mend!
hugs.gif
I would feel just awful-Hear you have a new little bunny to take Thumper's place, if there ever was a way to take the place of one who passes on.
hit.gif
You'll have to give it lots of luvs in between spoiling/taking care of Chip!

Look at the good side of things, at least you're warming up to _20-we're getting colder!!!! It was _45 today, and now it's _47 with expectations of reaching _55 tonight-yikes!! I agree, it's not even January (I can say that until midnight tonight, can't I?
big_smile.png
) quite yet and we've got the cold weather already!

My son went out and threw a cup of boiling hot water into the air today, which of course froze instantly and left a huge area of steam! The tires on DH's car looked like Fred Flinstone's tires bumping down the road-too funny-too cold to laugh!!!
barnie.gif
Here's wishing you the best for 2009!!!

So glad to hear little Chip is doing so much better. Now just get yourself better and all will be well.

All of you "northern" gals (well, a little farther north than me!) stay warm and take care of yourselves. Luvs & LaPetit - give North Pole a big ol' hello for me. It's "home" for me.

Happy New Year!

It's -27F here right now... the neighbor is putting up the spectacular fireworks but it's too cold for me to be outside for long. Our oldest dog, Brownie, is having issues with the fireworks, and is following us around panting... she doesn't like them.
I need some hot tea... not sure about the cayenne thing, but maybe I'll try it.
wink.png
Then some Nyquil, and rest, and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
smile.png

Here's a picture that AK_Button_mama sent me... I have others, but I haven't uploaded them yet...

This is THOR...
th.gif

6962_rabbit_photos_037.jpg

bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

Little Thumper will be missed... Rest in Peace in fields of clover, little guy...

Holy Hyponex Monty Python!!!
That's a humungous bunny!!
Is he a Flemish Giant?

We got 10 inches of white stuff in all. It took me 30 minutes to drive home from work yesterday which usually takes 10.

Today it's 8 with a below zero windchill...I'm not even unburying my car...

Glad to hear that Chip is doing better. Ernie, DH, even said to bring Obelisk in.

Back
Top Bottom