I had bought a couple hens a month ago, they had been used for breeding / in with a rooster of their breed. 1 Blue Cochin and 1 Silver laced black cochin so I decided to collect eggs for a couple weeks and see if they would hatch. heard some squeaks this morning coming from that end of the kitchen. Looks like 2 are fully out of their shell and 1 is still stuck half in the shell. Do I help the one that is stuck or just let nature take it course? There may be 1 or 2 more than could hatch in the next day or so, the rest may not have been fertile in the first place as I was guessing at which eggs were which in the coop. So next steps with the hatched ones? I heard I can leave them in the incubator for a day and then I guess put them in a separate container with a heat lamp and run the process I did with the other chicks I had bought? My concern now is really for the little one that hasnt gotten out yet. Its chirping, its moving, its just stuck. Anything else I should do to try and ensure survival? Incubator is at 100 degrees and 51% humidity right now. AC was out all weekend so I had turned the bator down to compensate for ambient. AC was just fixed 2 hours ago so I just turned the bator back up to compensate for the 20 degree ambient temp different lol house was 95 degrees all weekend days! Thanks all, heres a pic of the wee ones.