Had to put down my 2 dogs

Sorry for your loss.
sad.png

hit.gif
I know how you feel. The same thing happened to me. I thought I would never stop crying. You did the best thing you could do so your babies would not suffer anymore.

I am so sorry.

I am so sorry for your loss. I have been in your shoes. It's a very hard (but loving) thing to have to put them to sleep. Give yourself some time to grieve & reflect on your well loved dogs. & then go find another dog that needs a home as much as you need it's love. (it's gets eaiser as time goes on)

We are so sorry to hear of your loss, what a shame it is when our friends must suffer and not just go to sleep when its their time.
Just know that you gave those girls the best life, love and all the happiness possible. They appear to be very loved, when its time, they will see that another "friend" will need you. God bless you and your family during this time of greif.

I'm sorry for your loss, and I want you to know that your post comforted me. I had my 11 year old Cocker Spaniel put down Monday. She also had terrible skin problems that, in spite of spending a fortune on tests and medications, could not be effectively treated. After all this time she finally stopped responding to any treatments. I know that I did what was in PBs best interest. You will miss your dogs, but you know that they are at peace. And you should be at peace with your decision.

its called schnauzer syndrome, or atleast that is what we call it!! lol
it is common and breed specific i believe.
cocker spaniels also have a different kind of skin issue, bad ears usually also, all breeds seem to have something that is common to the breed. hope this answers your question sort of

Back
Top Bottom