• They're thinking about it

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I wondered if it was possible to hatch a shell less egg just the other night, a concern would be keeping the membrane strong enough to support the chick but not too thick, perhaps find a proxy shell to support the weight of the egg, like the sanitized long half of a plastic egg. or something in similar shape.
maybe leave the 1/3 of the top exposed.
I don't know, I'm just brainstorming.id like to try it one of these days
edit. maybe a sanitized plastic baggie, or a sanitized eggshell 🤔 I'll give it some thought. (not that you're asking for it:D)

Last edited:
Good luck on your hatch...would it be a hatch? lol, Good luck on your baby growing!
popcorn2.gif

I wondered if it was possible to hatch a shell less egg just the other night, a concern would be keeping the membrane strong enough to support the chick but not too thick, perhaps find a proxy shell to support the weight of the egg, like the sanitized long half of a plastic egg. or something in similar shape.
I've seen them use seranwrap. My spelling is so off lol

edit. maybe a sanitized plastic baggie, or a sanitized eggshell 🤔 I'll give it some thought. (not that you're asking for it:D)
This is helpful to me!

YouTube, youtube youtube

Can't wait. I've watched it on YouTube from China but they was adding drops of some kind of liquid a few times a day. I didn't understand Chinese or I would have gotten the name of the chemical in the needle they was adding.. youtube has everything known to human on it.

I watched one of students in Japan...I understand a little bit of Japanese, maybe I should watch it again to see if I can understand what they're dripping on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom