Half Shell Hatch-A-Long! (Caution, unsuccessful, please read whole thread before attempting)

Pics
Ok that makes sense. Mine's an LG. It doesn't work that great, but it's fine. That's a good looking one. Do the others not have a digital read? I'd like something I can glance at to check. Does it alert you to highs/lows?
If you search Govee on Amazon there are a lot of models to choose from...and some are just a little keyfob sized square without a display. Meaning the only readout is on the phone. Mine does have a high/low alert that I can set however I want.

I went with the display because I like having the visual every time I look at- the NR360, inside the fridge, the greenhoues, etc...without having to always use my phone. But I like being able to go to the phone and if I see a hot spike/cold dip, I can look at exactly how many minutes/hours said fluxuation occured.

If you search Govee on Amazon there are a lot of models to choose from...and some are just a little keyfob sized square without a display. Meaning the only readout is on the phone. Mine does have a high/low alert that I can set however I want.

I went with the display because I like having the visual every time I look at- the NR360, inside the fridge, the greenhoues, etc...without having to always use my phone. But I like being able to go to the phone and if I see a hot spike/cold dip, I can look at exactly how many minutes/hours said fluxuation occured.
I'll look, thank you! I like the readout too.

Update!
All 4 are still doing good. #1 and #2 are on day 12.
#3 is on day 11, and #4 is on day 10.
I got some really cool pics.
Here is #1, this one wasn't very active during the photo shoot. All you can see is his big head, lol.

20200813_113919~2.jpg

Sorry, it's kind of a bad pic. I'll try to get a better one later if he's more active.

This is the air cell one, before and after being moistened. It has a weird white goopy thing that I'm a bit concerned about. You can see it in this first pic.
20200813_114057~2.jpg
20200813_114233~2.jpg

Here is #3. I think this one is my favorite, as in looks the best to me.
20200813_114327~2.jpg

You can see the wing in the below pic. Right on the right side of the leg.
20200813_114330~2.jpg
20200813_114409~2.jpg

And #4. This one is a super active little thing. It's egg tooth is formed. In this first pic (below) you can see the egg tooth behind It's left leg. It's feet are so cute and tiny.
20200813_113603~2.jpg
20200813_113609~2.jpg

Update!
Here is #1, this one wasn't very active during the photo shoot. All you can see is his big head, lol.

View attachment 2288604
Sorry, it's kind of a bad pic. I'll try to get a better one later if he's more active.

This is the air cell one, before and after being moistened. It has a weird white goopy thing that I'm a bit concerned about. You can see it in this first pic.
View attachment 2288606View attachment 2288607

Here is #3. I think this one is my favorite, as in looks the best to me. View attachment 2288611
View attachment 2288612View attachment 2288613

And #4. This one is a super active little thing. It's egg tooth is formed. In this first pic (below) you can see the egg tooth behind It's left leg. It's feet are so cute and tiny. View attachment 2288617View attachment 2288618
That looks like bacteria and something you don’t want to continue growing... have you been putting antibiotic ointment on the membranes?

Update!

View attachment 2288604

View attachment 2288606View attachment 2288607

Here is #3. I think this one is my favorite, as in looks the best to me. View attachment 2288611
View attachment 2288612View attachment 2288613

And #4. This one is a super active little thing. It's egg tooth is formed. In this first pic (below) you can see the egg tooth behind It's left leg. It's feet are so cute and tiny. View attachment 2288617View attachment 2288618
The last one is waving to me 😂😂😂

That looks like bacteria and something you don’t want to continue growing... have you been putting antibiotic ointment on the membranes?
No, I haven't been putting anything on them. I didn't get to the store to get the ointment yet.

Back
Top Bottom