Half Shell Hatch-A-Long! (Caution, unsuccessful, please read whole thread before attempting)

Pics
With a qtip. I put a squirt on the qtip not a ton and rub it on the membrane
Sooo, the q-tip didn't work. It was too rough, and left little fibers all over the membrane. Those were fun to pick off with tweezers, lol.
The membrane is just too thin, probably because this is the pointy end, and there's no double membrane. I just dabbed it around the outer part of the shell. Maybe if I melt the ointment down or something to apply it, idk. It's too firm to just rub on though. It almost ruptured a vein. I'll wait until we think of a better method for applying it to put it on. The one I did put it on to test it out has a cloudy look now. It seems ok, but definitely cloudy. Thoughts?

Sooo, the q-tip didn't work. It was too rough, and left little fibers all over the membrane. Those were fun to pick off with tweezers, lol.
The membrane is just too thin, probably because this is the pointy end, and there's no double membrane. I just dabbed it around the outer part of the shell. Maybe if I melt the ointment down or something to apply it, idk. It's too firm to just rub on though. It almost ruptured a vein. I'll wait until we think of a better method for applying it to put it on. The one I did put it on to test it out has a cloudy look now. It seems ok, but definitely cloudy. Thoughts?
Aw....
Idk.
Maybe a small paintbrush?

Back
Top Bottom