Half Shell Hatch-A-Long! (Caution, unsuccessful, please read whole thread before attempting)

Pics
True. I cant stand sweat unless I am wearing a bathing suit, or even less than that. I can also easily withstand temperatures about -20°F though, so maybe I am just really hardy.😌
-1 is enough for me.
Some people are weather hardy.

Hows the weather in your bator @MGG
My new one is at 99.3 pretty much everywhere, 99.5 right in the middle, and my other one is at 99.7. I'm putting everyone in my new one tonight. It's been between 99.0-99.8. So it seems good. What humidity do you think? I have ducks and ET on lockdown. I usually lockdown at 70%. ET's brothers or sisters are on day
14-16 today. I set them a bit staggered. They're still fully intact. Should I open one on them just for fun or just leave them?

I have some sad news. I've been really dreading posting this. Yesterday at some point baby ET passed away. I don't know why. When I opened the incubator (I was going to take all the eggs over to the NR) I noticed there were no veins left. No movement, nothing. I opened her up and "eggtopsied" her. I have pics if anyone wants to see them. I feel like I failed. I'm sorry. 😢

I have some sad news. I've been really dreading posting this. Yesterday at some point baby ET passed away. I don't know why. When I opened the incubator (I was going to take all the eggs over to the NR) I noticed there were no veins left. No movement, nothing. I opened her up and "eggtopsied" her. I have pics if anyone wants to see them. I feel like I failed. I'm sorry. 😢
You can share.
You didn't fail, the chick died on you is all. I've had a few quitters at lock down this year.

Back
Top Bottom