HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks

This is the kind of luck I'm having with eggs...

That's a box inside a box btw...

Last edited:
This is the kind of luck I'm having with eggs...

That's a box inside a box btw...

I've gotten them this bad! So sorry! I just washed the ones off that weren't broken and had guck on them, and had some hatch, but, also got replacements from the seller. Hope you do too!

omg......... but they didn't put any packing around the bubble wrapped eggs?

It really shouldn't have needed EXTRA... this seller has some pretty good reviews through Good Egg Bad Egg on FB and on Rare Breeds on FB... this box got caught on a conveyor or something. He is sending me replacements, we were deciding on marking or not marking the box this time or 1-day or reg 2-3day... decided on unmarked box this time, standard 2 dayish... crossing our fingers. The carrier said it arrived like that and was scanned, I was at work, she told my daughter that, pretty sure she meant x-ray'd so the survivors are likely toast... look though

I've gotten them this bad!  So sorry!   I just washed the ones off that weren't broken and had guck on them, and had some hatch, but, also got replacements from the seller.  Hope you do too!  

It really shouldn't have needed EXTRA... this seller has some pretty good reviews through Good Egg Bad Egg on FB and on Rare Breeds on FB... this box got caught on a conveyor or something. He is sending me replacements, we were deciding on marking or not marking the box this time or 1-day or reg 2-3day... decided on unmarked box this time, standard 2 dayish... crossing our fingers. The carrier said it arrived like that and was scanned, I was at work, she told my daughter that, pretty sure she meant x-ray'd so the survivors are likely toast... look though

I am sorry about your eggs. I have never ordered eggs through the mail. However, I have never received a priority box that was so beat up. I think unmarked might be better, it looks like someone did that on purpose.

I am sorry about your eggs. I have never ordered eggs through the mail. However, I have never received a priority box that was so beat up. I think unmarked might be better, it looks like someone did that on purpose.

Due to the rivet like marks down center top of this, I'm pretty sure it got stuck on a conveyor with multiple packages going over it till it got unstuck... but yes, it seems like the less a box is marked the better. Only the initial and last postal workers seem to care even slightly about the marking outside of the address lol

Back
Top Bottom