Halloween/Thanksgiving Hatch-a-Long 2019

Pics
My husband says to my cat "Meow meow" and the cat comes running and starts meowing at him. The cat is very vocal and he's the first cat I've ever had that comes when you say his name just one time. I named him jack after Nightmare before Christmas. He's not a cat according to him, he's a dog. He eats pizza and everything else the dogs eat.

My husband says to my cat "Meow meow" and the cat comes running and starts meowing at him. The cat is very vocal and he's the first cat I've ever had that comes when you say his name just one time. I named him jack after Nightmare before Christmas. He's not a cat according to him, he's a dog. He eats pizza and everything else the dogs eat.

That is amazing!!! Luna usually comes when I whistle or she used to... she’s gotten a bit lazy and stubborn in her old age :lau but she knows how to sit, high five, touch.

She’s pretty moody though sometimes and only wants attention on her terms lol

Our last cat was very dog like because he grew up with one, got him as a kitten and we had a dog. Luna was an adult when we got Gator and was none too happy about this invasion of her house with this bouncy annoying fur ball. :lau

That is amazing!!! Luna usually comes when I whistle or she used to... she’s gotten a bit lazy and stubborn in her old age :lau but she knows how to sit, high five, touch.

She’s pretty moody though sometimes and only wants attention on her terms lol

Our last cat was very dog like because he grew up with one, got him as a kitten and we had a dog. Luna was an adult when we got Gator and was none too happy about this invasion of her house with this bouncy annoying fur ball. :lau
Jack is a feral cat that a veterinarian found inside of a barn on his property. He neutered him and gave him all his shots, but no one wanted him because he wasn't nice. He attacked the vet and everyone who came near him.

The day that I met him, he crawled into my lap and started purring. The vet gave him to me for free for Christmas. Ever since then he's acted like a dog... Maybe because I'm more of a dog person. Only cat I've ever liked is my aunts, but he passed away at 20 about 3 years ago.

Jack is a feral cat that a veterinarian found inside of a barn on his property. He neutered him and gave him all his shots, but no one wanted him because he wasn't nice. He attacked the vet and everyone who came near him.

The day that I met him, he crawled into my lap and started purring. The vet gave him to me for free for Christmas. Ever since then he's acted like a dog... Maybe because I'm more of a dog person. Only cat I've ever liked is my aunts, but he passed away at 20 about 3 years ago.

Awww he sounds like an amazing cat!! And definitely sounds like you were meant for each other! :love

And aw sorry your aunts cat died! :(

I've always loved animals, and have always talked to them casually as if in a totally normal conversation. We've only been here on this property a few months so we've still alot to do in order to have all the critters that I want, ie. donkey, pig, turkey, etc... I always like having a pig around for bacon. Birds for meat will be new, it was always just for eggs before. I think this has been a good hatch out, but it looks like I will lose one of the shrink-wrapped babies . Anybody with thoughts/opinions on what the varieties are, I'm very new to coturnix?

You should post this on the quail hatch along thread. I bet people there would know. :)

Back
Top Bottom