Halloween/Thanksgiving Hatch-a-Long 2019

So I had three hatch Friday. Started o pip before lock down. Omg! Lock down was Thanksgiving Fay. Hatched three by Friday. Easter Egger. Buff Orphington and Blue Andalusian. Took them out the bator. Three left. Should I leave till day 25? See you f they still hatch. Others hatched earlier than expected. Today is day 21

So I had three hatch Friday. Started o pip before lock down. Omg! Lock down was Thanksgiving Fay. Hatched three by Friday. Easter Egger. Buff Orphington and Blue Andalusian. Took them out the bator. Three left. Should I leave till day 25? See you f they still hatch. Others hatched earlier than expected. Today is day 21
I was afraid to leave them in bator any longer since hatched Friday. Took them out real quick to lock down rest and see if they do anything. One I don’t thing there is anything and can’t really tell on other two

@shayann

I would say leave them. Mine started hatching early and didn’t finish hatching until yesterday night. And I still have one left in there I’m not sure on. So I would just leave them. It’s still early yet. My day 21 didn’t technically start until 4pm Friday but most of mine hatched before that and I had some stragglers not hatch until late last night. Two full days after the first one that hatched Thursday morning. So I say leave it a while yet. There are often slow pokes.

But congrats on the 3 so far!! :D

That is very strange then! Have you candled them?
yes....i candled a few again this morning....still had movement but no internal pip....buttons tend to communicate in the egg and hatch close together so i’m pretty sure candling just a few was a good indicator of timing. i know i shouldn’t be overly concerned yet but I sooo wanted these to hatch before the end of the weekend!!!:he:he

yes....i candled a few again this morning....still had movement but no internal pip....buttons tend to communicate in the egg and hatch close together so i’m pretty sure candling just a few was a good indicator of timing. i know i shouldn’t be overly concerned yet but I sooo wanted these to hatch before the end of the weekend!!!:he:he

Awww that’s totally understandable!!! Hope they hatch soon. :fl

7D2BED61-C0CB-4A34-9832-8F0E62C23A1F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom