Halloween :)

I LOVE halloween. In Cherryville there is a street where everyone decorates and they go all out...I swear it looks like a seen from night of the living dead. They use manquins(sp?) and it is CREEPY! I love decorating for halloween and fall.
My daughters fav show is A Haunting.

I bought a ton of decorations last year. I couldn't afford to buy all new decorations in just one year so I bought a ton from a woman who decided she was going to downsize her yearly decorations. From now on I'll just buy a piece here and there to add to my collection. I think I already have more decorations for Halloween than I do for any other holiday.

My mother-in-law has a lot more decorations than me. She decks her house out every year. She sews around 20 or so costumes every year. One of her groups always wins the contest at the bar. This year she's doing her own party. Should be fun. She's already been working on it for over a week.

I love Halloween....Even had a party last year. I have people asking me already if i am having one this year. It was a blast.
I have two boys and they love me to decorate the yard and house too.

Last edited:
Ooooooh my favorite day of the year
big_smile.png
I'm not sure how I'll decorate this year, but All Hallow's Eve is definitely a fave here
big_smile.png

Halloween rox, I was supposed to be born on the 31st but my mom went into labour early
tongue.png

We deco for it and usually deco the dogs crates and bunny's cages.
Here is Lucy's cage last year:

277601046.jpg

We don't decorate as we are too secluded for Trick or Treaters.

so instead we go to Salem, MA for the day! FUN
big_smile.png

HEY IDEA!!! a BYC meetup in salem halloween week...lol

Back
Top Bottom