HALLOWEGG Decorating Contest- Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally, & BantyChooks

These last minute entries are a hoot!!
clap.gif
The Stay-puff dude....doggone it, wish I'd done something similar and made the Pillsbury Dough-boy!
lau.gif

Ralphie, go to your room....

I am in "my room" I am trying to consume enough coffee to make it through the day while sitting at my putor. I did tell everyone about my humpty dumpty egg before the arbitrary deadline. AND it is not my fault the WWD caught me while doing my artistic thing and put a stop to it!

BTW She had a good night and did not bake any of the neighbors kids. I always worry about that on Halloween.

I am in "my room" I am trying to consume enough coffee to make it through the day while sitting at my putor. I did tell everyone about my humpty dumpty egg before the arbitrary deadline. AND it is not my fault the WWD caught me while doing my artistic thing and put a stop to it!

BTW She had a good night and did not bake any of the neighbors kids. I always worry about that on Halloween.

It's a hard life being an artist, isn't it Ralphie. So unappreciated (at least in your own lifetime).

Back
Top Bottom