HALLOWEGG Decorating Contest- Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally, & BantyChooks

Street lights within a MILE?? You're practically in the city!
tongue.png

I keep telling you guys I'm a city girl.

Been 16 for us. I think you could find street lights if you drove a mile. We once had a delivery here from Amazon. The poor guy called us from the end of the road and begged us not to shoot him if he came up with the package. When I walked down to meet him for the package he asked me how I lived in such a dark area. Funny I was thinking of how he lived in such a lit area.

Our amazon delivery guys usually think my duck is a goose. We had one guy who actually recognized that she was a duck. He was all excited because there was a rooster down the street. He said in total amazement, "Its walkin' around down there! Its just walkin' around!" It was pretty funny. Anybody who gets that excited over ducks & roosters is ok in my book.

​Our amazon delivery guys usually think my duck is a goose. We had one guy who actually recognized that she was a duck. He was all excited because there was a rooster down the street. He said in total amazement, "Its walkin' around down there! Its just walkin' around!" It was pretty funny. Anybody who gets that excited over ducks & roosters is ok in my book.

Yep that's what chickens do walk around. It is fun to see folks get excited. I have a friend at work now that sends me pictures of chickens whenever he finds one out and around he has found some pretty nice ones. Once a hen came and laid an egg on his doorstep he was so excited. It just walked up and laid an egg on my doorstep he told me. He lives in a subdivision

Our amazon delivery guys usually think my duck is a goose. We had one guy who actually recognized that she was a duck. He was all excited because there was a rooster down the street. He said in total amazement, "Its walkin' around down there! Its just walkin' around!" It was pretty funny. Anybody who gets that excited over ducks & roosters is ok in my book.

Here the turkeys "greet" all visitors. Whenever we get a new UPS guy here, they are afraid to get out of the truck. We know they are here because JJ is announcing their arrival, which scares them more.

Back
Top Bottom