HALLOWEGG Decorating Contest- Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally, & BantyChooks

Not holding out hope of winning the egg contest. Seeing all the beautiful egg's on here, they make my entry look ridiculous.
Everybody has a chance at winning!
yesss.gif

Last edited:
These last minute entries are a hoot!!
clap.gif
The Stay-puff dude....doggone it, wish I'd done something similar and made the Pillsbury Dough-boy!
lau.gif
Thanks Blooie! If you do something like that for another year, know that the legs and arms on the stay puffed egg are dried out and hard but I could still squish them and they'll hold that shape...lol.
I use marshmallows for trapping and I must've left the bag open. Someone covered them up with something and they've just been sitting there for a couple of months. If I had tried to do it with soft marshmallows, I don't think it would've worked. He'll stand on his own, which is hilarious!

The only soft marshmallow is the body and it's the giant size marshmallows. I just bought the bag when we went in on Friday.
That's a large egg that's fit into the big marshmallow and it just fit. I used a pairing knife to cut from the top of the marshmallow to hollow out the inside. I ruined the first marshmallow. You have to coat the sticky inside (I used cornstarch) so the egg will slide in. Of course, the egg will slide right out too once you've done this.

Quote:
Thanks you guys! My hubby and 15 yr old son seemed to get a great kick out of him too! I was surprised when our son took pics of him. I'm not sure who he was showing but it was kinda cool he was interested. (I'm always boring them with my nail art...lol)
I based him on this pic.

Back
Top Bottom