HALLOWEGG Decorating Contest- Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally, & BantyChooks

OLD SHOWS!!!

They are not that old!
hide.gif
I meant . . . classics . . .
lau.gif

Your eggs are NOT ridiculous. I agree with Rod...everyone has an equal chance of winning! :woot You're eggs LOOK like Sonny and Cher. I can't paint or draw a face to save my life! I think it's great that you put your eggs in. It's fantastic to see everyone's creations! In the pumpkin contest, of all the amazing pumpkins loaded to the thread...the one with the tiny face from mlm Mike is the one I remember most. Best of luck to you and everyone else on the thread! I had WAY more fun doing the eggs than I thought I would. That alone plus seeing everyone else's eggs makes it great! Thank you! I did all mine yesterday AND my pumpkin...and I didn't get done all the eggs I wanted to so my groups are not what I was thinking. Mines pretty much thrown together too. :/ I'm just thrilled I managed to pull off the scary face egg. Next time I go out for Halloween, I'm going to be that. :celebrate Yours are great! We especially like the monster inc ones (we like monsters inc...lol!) I'm so far behind I hadn't commented on the ones coming in and I've been reading on my phone while we're away...and then I don't know where I am. Like today again. :rolleyes: I'm liking them too for decorations but I forget way too easy that they're still intact eggs. I thought I'd just toss them but now I hate too.:( But I don't an explosion either. I'm on the fence...lol. I might try the desiccating mentioned earlier in the thread.
Awww thank you for such kind word's. good luck all

Just before you board the plane to Australia??

COOL, I can distribute them to the Australians then as I bring enlightenment as spread my gospel about webbed feet. A few trinkets can go a longs ways to convert those that do not understand Duckbillitis..

Thanks I expect the Australian tickets to get here any day now.

I am? what rule?
Contest Rules:

1. OPEN to ALL BYC Members, HOWEVER, IF OUTSIDE THE CONTINENTAL US a 6 mo. GFM will be awarded instead of prize. *If a minor wins, the prize will be awarded to the parent/legal 2. guardian of the winner (and not the minor). The parent or legal guardian will need to have their own BYC account setup and message with their name and address.
3. Must be your picture taken in the past year
4. Photo/s cannot have been entered in other contests
5. No insulting ducks- This means you, Ralphie!!
cool.png

6. 3 Entries may be entered per member, (6 eggs in max 2 images per entry )
7. No fake editing or Captions-
We want to see the world through your eyes,
not through the excessive use of editing tools.
However, basic cropping is allowed.
To submit your entries, simply post your images in this thread
8. Do not blow or cut the eggs!!
Contest Ends October 31st, 2016 Midnight EST
For List of Winners, check back to this page after November 12th, 2016
Winners chosen by a panel of judges, judge’s decisions will be final.
Prizes will be awarded to 3rd Scariest, 2nd Most Creative, and 1st Judges pick best overall!
REMINDER that your host's reserves the right to disqualify posts not following the rules.
All BYC Rules Apply! Terms of Service (Rules)
VOID where Prohibited!

Ralphie, you are breaking the rules...
I am? what rule?
Contest Rules:

1. OPEN to ALL BYC Members, HOWEVER, IF OUTSIDE THE CONTINENTAL US a 6 mo. GFM will be awarded instead of prize. [COLOR=000000]*If a minor wins, the prize will be awarded to the parent/legal 2. guardian of the winner (and not the minor). The parent or legal guardian will need to have their own BYC account setup and message with their name and address. [/COLOR]
3. Must be your picture taken in the past year
4 [COLOR=000000]. Photo/s cannot have been entered in other contests[/COLOR]
5. No insulting ducks- This means you, Ralphie!!
cool.png

[COLOR=000000]6. 3 Entries may be entered per member, (6 eggs in max 2 images per entry )[/COLOR]
7. No fake editing or Captions-
We want to see the world through your eyes,
not through the excessive use of editing tools.
However, basic cropping is allowed.
To submit your entries, simply post your images in this thread
[COLOR=FF0000]8. Do not blow or cut the eggs!![/COLOR]
Contest Ends October 31st, 2016 Midnight EST
For List of Winners, check back to this page after November 12th, 2016
Winners chosen by a panel of judges, judge’s decisions will be final.
Prizes will be awarded to 3rd Scariest, 2nd Most Creative, and 1st Judges pick best overall!
REMINDER that your host's reserves the right to disqualify posts not following the rules.
All BYC Rules Apply! Terms of Service (Rules)
VOID where Prohibited!
Hahahahaha! This needs a picture of a duck! Lol

Back
Top Bottom