Hand-Crafted Quilted Baskets in VA--For Sale

Acre of Blessings

Canning/Sewing Addict
11 Years
Apr 3, 2008
Axton, VA
I am making Quilted Fabric Baskets here in Va. I have several different Chicken Fabrics to use and few different Horse Fabrics to use also. I have several different Patterened and Floral fabris for use on making these baskets.
These are very nice and durable baskets that measure around 8" x 12" and 6"x 14", no two baskets will be alike. In some form or the other they will all be different. If you would like to purchase one of these for yourself or for another, please post sold and the number that is with that picture.

The prices vary from one size to another, but remember that the price you see beside the pic includes shipping cost. I accept Postal Money Orders Only as I do not have a Pay-Pal account.

Thanks for looking
smile.png

Basket #1 --- $20 8x12 Sold/Sent redhen
crafts09003-1.jpg

crafts09004.jpg

Basket # 2 --- $20 8x12 SOLD/SENT/RECEIVED to fldiver97 This fabric is not availble right now. I hope to find more later
crafts09005.jpg

crafts09006.jpg

Basket #3 --- $23 6x14 SOLD to Tuffoldhen
crafts09007.jpg

Basket #4 --- $23 6x14 SOLD to Cetawin
crafts09008.jpg

SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE BASKETS
smile.png
AT BOTTOM OF PAGE

Last edited:
Yes.....I am going to get started on making some more of these tomorrow. We got back from camping today and with all the packing and unpacking and then cleaning up all the mess, I am whooped.
smile.png
Nice to see you again red.

I'll post what I get done tomorrow. Thanks

Last edited:
I have gotten a few more baskets done, but of course...wouldn't you know it, the batteries in the camera gave up the ghost.
th.gif
So I will have to take a trip uptown to buy new batteries so I can post some new pics. Sure hope you all like them.

Remember that CHRISTmas is just around the corner.
smile.png

Quote:
You should really invest in some rechargeable batteries. They might cost a lot at first, but they totally pay for themselves if you have a digital camera!

Very nice baskets
smile.png

Quote:
Yes, they are washable and you could use them for just about anything in the kitchen or anywhere else in the house.

Quote:
You should really invest in some rechargeable batteries. They might cost a lot at first, but they totally pay for themselves if you have a digital camera!

Very nice baskets
smile.png

We had those but they are the ones that just finally died after being charged so many times
big_smile.png
Got some new one though.

Do you take pay pal??
big_smile.png
I'd like basket # 1 or #2...UGH! I cant decide... Suprise me..
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom