Handmade Chicken Walking Harnesses(Both a Standard and Bantam Size now Available!)

Hello! I have a Serama rooster, and it looks like he is going to be a house pet. I would like to get him a diaper with a harness/leash attachment. Are you still making these?

The rooster is 10 weeks old, so he will be growing some more, but I don't think much more. He is the size of a small dove.

Is this thread still going i am interusted in a harness for a gold laced brahma cross chick who is two months old (named kiwi)
263a.png

I've been away from this for a bit, but have now begun making them again. I make these and chicken diapers.

I've been away from this for a bit, but have now begun making them again. I make these and chicken diapers.
Hi i was wondering about a harness for a serama hen.... or maybe even 2 or 3? it would be a few months before i could buy any though, i don't have them yet and i would have to wait for a broody hen, my friend to deliver, and them to grow up to full size. It might be at the latest early june next year

Back
Top Bottom