Hands on hatching and help

Hey guys its almost lockdown for my call eggs. I was going to stand them up during hatch but changed my mind. A few have saddle shaped air cells. I'm going to lay them on their side. With the shape of the air cell which side should I lay them on?

So happy you found something that works for you. I haven't hatched since last summer so I feel super rusty lol.
none of my calls made it the last one went the same as the others I knew they wouldn't they were in bad shape when they arrived. Good news today though I had a call from a lady who hatches for schools in my area I told her about my hatching problems with ducks so she gave me two beautiful khaki babies so now I am a duck mother finally
1f601.png
I never knew ducklings liked to cuddle so much!!

none of my calls made it the last one went the same as the others I knew they wouldn't they were in bad shape when they arrived. Good news today though I had a call from a lady who hatches for schools in my area I told her about my hatching problems with ducks so she gave me two beautiful khaki babies so now I am a duck mother finally
1f601.png

Aww I'm so happy for you. They are beautiful babies!

Hey guys its almost lockdown for my call eggs. I was going to stand them up during hatch but changed my mind. A few have saddle shaped air cells. I'm going to lay them on their side. With the shape of the air cell which side should I lay them on?

I would say the side with the lowest dip, but it's still iffy with saddle shaped cells.

1f601.png

Awe. Sorry to hear, but congrats on the cuties!

I would say the side with the lowest dip, but it's still iffy with saddle shaped cells.
Awe. Sorry to hear, but congrats on the cuties![/quote
Ok thanks ill give that a try.

I've just realised they aren't khaki
1f648.png
it's because she had khakis with them! These are runners my mistake!

Oh I lobe runners! They are adorable when they walk lol.

Back
Top Bottom