Hands on hatching and help

Hey @RubyNala97 how is that little call doing??? I think we need more pics, it's been a while.
wink.png
And since we're talking about pics..... and the pages are slow today...... and it's mother's day.... (sure I could think up some more excuses...lol) I got to throw up some new ones of the babies. Can't believe it's almost 2 weeks already. I didn't get pics of every silkie and that's mainly because I can't really tell some of the white ones apart to know which I pulled out already, that and they go nuts everytime I want to take pics....lol I only grabbed three of the Spitzs cause they all pretty much look alike too..lol Just remember they are in the "awkward" stage. lol

First one, still looks silver/blue

Second gray I can see a little brownish on the tips so thinking partridge in the making??

The thrid gray and the one we decided to name Blooie...lol @Blooie

This is the one that hatched white but is feathering in gray.

Wait, theres more.....

One of the ones that were black at hatch

One of the paints

The other that was black

I got a soft spot for this character and of course I'm pretty sure it's a he and I'm only keeping the male silkies
He's one of the green egg hatchers that was supposed to be an nn...lol

My nn

My other green egger that was supposed to be an nn. This is the one that I wasn't sure we were going to be able to sae because it was malpo and had all the extra fluid in the egg.
His daddy is the Spitz momma is my brown nn

Happy Mother's Day to all. More egg death.! No development at all, well got the lamp on the dog house, it's cutting it close have to watch it closely around birds, question because it so close. Do I have to use it all the time. I like just to youse it at night or does it have to be on 24/7. They still have the one over food bowl and water dish,
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom