Hands on hatching and help

How do I do that. There's not a lot of space after 44 eggs go in. There's only enough room for two small flat dishes. One for water one for food if I have a real bad chick. They run into the heater all the time as is. At not even a day old. The lid has to fit perfectly back on the machine or you lose humidity and temperature. They wouldn't be able to move around and would be stuck. Fan big.its about the size of a small gift box for a piece of jewelry. Maybe a watch or several necklaces or bracelets.

??? I'm not sure who this was pertaining too??

My chicken eggs are starting to hatch! This lil guy made this hole about 10 hours ago now and there's been no significant change. Should I be worried?

No not enough time

One of my teeny tiny baby Serama chicks. It weighs 16g, two thirds of an ounce!! Its regular size sibling weighs 50g - two ounces - for comparison, so all three Seramas together are still lighter than the regular chick.
1f60d.png

One of my teeny tiny baby Serama chicks. It weighs 16g, two thirds of an ounce!! Its regular size sibling weighs 50g - two ounces - for comparison, so all three Seramas together are still lighter than the regular chick.
1f60d.png
Cute

1f60d.png

Nice! Mine ranged between 12.2 and 21.1 grams each, so I know how tiny that is! She's adorable
love.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom