Hands on hatching and help

@ronott1 I meant to show you this... did you know cooling eggs every day ruins hatch rates??? :eek: :th :lau

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/should-i-help.1183125/page-3#post-18669203

*Disclaimer: I am being COMPLETELY sarcastic, in case anyone else reads my post*

THANKS FOR THR DISCLAIMER!!!
I know that Brinsea has their cooling option to imitate the hen moving off the nest. According to their information, their study shows that this increased hatch rates, after -- was it day 7???

Do you think it will break on me?

No idea... I don't know this bator. You can look to see if it's listed in the incubator reviews -- what's it called?

My thought isn't so much that it will break. Apparently, people have hatched an egg with a light bulb before (I don't recommend it-- but I applaud their success and would have tried it as a kid had I known it was possible). But, maintaining proper temp & humidity is key in a successful hatch.

We just want you to have success.

I thought I missed some rebuttal to my response, but there wasn't any. :lau

Often it is best to not get into it with those that seem to not believe in study results. I will often post the science and then not respond.

THANKS FOR THR DISCLAIMER!!!
I know that Brinsea has their cooling option to imitate the hen moving off the nest. According to their information, their study shows that this increased hatch rates, after -- was it day 7???

Brinsea did not do the study that was from a University. There are quite a few actually--enough that is valid and of course repeatable.

Back
Top Bottom