Hang out with me while I do my homework - IB Jokes added

Algebra's cool. I mean, it bores me to tears, but when it does click it kinda because both easy and boring. :p

Algebra's cool. I mean, it bores me to tears, but when it does click it kinda because both easy and boring.
tongue.png

I hate math, I am forced though, by the laws of school, that I MUST know something i don't care about :p
But i guess it will help me when i heard cattle and sheep and chickens and stuff
idunno.gif

I hate math, I am forced though, by the laws of school, that I MUST know something i don't care about :p
But i guess it will help me when i heard cattle and sheep and chickens and stuff
idunno.gif
I suppose that is where we are different then. :p Maths, physics and probably even chemistry are all central to the several lines of work I will probably pursue one of. Now English on the other hand, I could do without. :th

I suppose that is where we are different then.
tongue.png

Maths, physics and probably even chemistry are all central to the several lines of work I will probably pursue one of.
Now English on the other hand, I could do without.
th.gif

I hate english, but i have to do it. :(
i have to write a paper due monday, HELP ME!!! I BARELY STARTED!!! and to make matters worse, we get a puppy tomorrow, now way i am getting this thing done!!!

Have you guys done FOIL yet?
tongue.png

How ironic! I read that in a book last night, where a gal looked at her english paper, and it wanted her to do FOIL! ! ! ! ! FREAKY!!!! but, no, aside from last night, never heard of it. i thought the book made it up :p

FOIL will be the start of a long arduous journey that you wish you never embarked upon. Wait till you get up to the binomial expansion. *shivers* :p

Awwww, is that your puppy in your avatar? That's so cute!! :love
I hate english too. We have to analyse poems and texts that nobody even reads in real life.

Back
Top Bottom