Hang out with me while I do my homework - IB Jokes added

137. Your idea of great art is simultaneously graphing the sine, cosine and tangent graphs on your calculator.

I actually created a masterpiece during Double Maths this afternoon: it looked a little like an explosion. It involved a lot of roots of x as the denominator. :old

154. You wonder about things like what would happen if your car traveled at the speed of light and your turned your lights on.

177. You have races with your friends to see who can say the entire periodic table of elements the fastest.

:yuckyuck I used to be able to do the whole thing, but now I can only get up to 26, and I've forgotten what 22-24 are. *wails*

193. You know the chemical composition of the ugly brown stains on the ceiling tiles.

211. You accidently type "LOOL" instead of "LOL" in an IM conversation and explain it as "Laugh out ostentatiously loud".

Now I'm writing a geography response to the cod wars of the later 1900s. Fun. :caf

And people say I might have to resort to doing something geography-related for my EE, as physics and chem are too hard. :lol: It's atrocious.

in my new school books i have to take Pre algebra
barnie.gif
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom