Happy 10th BYC Anniversary Miss Lydia!!

Pics

CrystaBub

Crowing
6 Years
Mar 17, 2018
Shenandoah Valley
Today marks 10 years since @Miss Lydia joined BYC! Let’s celebrate by telling Miss Lydia stories! :D

Miss Lydia you have provided me with advice, virtual hugs, good laughs and prayers too many times to count. Thank you for helping me get Gabby through her seizures, Abby through countless leg issues and Dabby through the dreaded Bumblefoot! You are such an amazing BYC friend :love

I just started on BYC not long ago and she was the first to help me with my Pickles who is a Pekin. Her legs were bent at a 90 degree angle due to a deficiency. I didn't notice until I pulled her out of the TSC box. After about a week of treatment, Pickles legs were straight and she's living life to the fullest.

I have a disabled duckling and @Miss Lydia has asked almost every week about how she's doing. Her encouraging words have really helped me in dealing with having a disabled duck... Most people would have already culled her but i keep her because she's thriving despite her disability.

She's truly an amazing person who deserves all the praise and blessings this world has to offer!

@Miss Lydia has been so helpful and supportive to me and so many others since Day 1! Don't know what I would do without our waterfowl expert! Thank you for all your kindness! :hugs
20190930_071648.jpg Chance sends a hug also!!:love

Congrats @Miss Lydia , you have helped me through my journey with my muscovy Bella, when her siblings attacked her (she was left with no feathers and very bloody) Helped my with my to many drakes and them over breeding her, her getting attacked by a fox, (her neck was open and her wing was badly sprained and she had a horrible limp) I am thankful for the help you provided. Glad we have you here and your expertise! :wee

Back
Top Bottom