~*HAPPY 4th~* What are you doing for 4th of July?

Daddas1Punkin

Crowing
11 Years
Feb 9, 2012
Ca.
We are having a pot-luck BBQ! So far we have 9 people coming. And we are having hotdogs, hamburgers, potato salad, macaroni salad, Chile beans, chips, sodas, and strawberry pizza! Then we are going to have fireworks after wards! I might have a couple of new friends too! My g-ma's nurse is bringing her 3 kids that we have never met before! (and they are my age) But now we gotta figure out how to lift our BBQ in the back of our truck!?! Right now I am going to make some decorations! (and a sing for the driveway) It is at the new house so Idk how many people will just forget and drive on by...

bun.gif
woot.gif
celebrate.gif
woot.gif
bun.gif

Last edited:
All of us farmers are getting together for a huge dinner and we'll be settin' off illegal fireworks. Our feast will include but not limited to... Ribs, Pizza, Burgers, Stew, Steak, Chicken, Strawberry Pie, Pudding Pie, Red Velvet cake, cookies, soup, burritos..... And SO MUCH MORE!!! Hope your 4th of July rocks!

All of us farmers are getting together for a huge dinner and we'll be settin' off illegal fireworks. Our feast will include but not limited to... Ribs, Pizza, Burgers, Stew, Steak, Chicken, Strawberry Pie, Pudding Pie, Red Velvet cake, cookies, soup, burritos..... And SO MUCH MORE!!! Hope your 4th of July rocks!

O......M......G..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE A FEAST FOR A KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have FUN!!!

In a little bit we are going to go over and take chairs, plates, cleaning supplies and lots of other things and wash all the chairs, and get decorations hung! Busy, busy, BUSY!
bun.gif

I'll spend the morning and afternoon trying to talk my husband into either a) letting me use the tractor or b) digging my duck pond himself. Wish me luck!!!
The evening will be spent having a BBQ at my parents. I'm in WY so fireworks are illegal here and I'll shoot anyone who drives out to the country to shoot them off. No one is burning my house down!

I'll spend the morning and afternoon trying to talk my husband into either a) letting me use the tractor or b) digging my duck pond himself. Wish me luck!!!
The evening will be spent having a BBQ at my parents. I'm in WY so fireworks are illegal here and I'll shoot anyone who drives out to the country to shoot them off. No one is burning my house down!
GOOD LUCK!

Back
Top Bottom