Happy Birthday Urs!!!

Happy Birthday @Ursuline Chick

Happy Birthday GIF

OMG, y'all I really didn't expect this. I guess you must have been talking to Hayden.
Y'all are so on the correct spot with the all of the things you have listed. I sat here with my mouth hanging open looking at the pictures.
All of my favorite things, I will have to put the Magnolias in my pink depression glass camellia vase. The cakes look so yummy and between the crawfish and BBQ, you will have to roll me into my vehicle with the giant glass of red wine in my hand.
I Almost bought a 1960 MGA when I was 16, but someone would have had to sign for it and I was mad at Daddy at the time. Talk about a stupid teenager cutting her nose off her face. I did end up buying a small sailboat with the money.
I have tracked black bears through the trees in Cades Cove to get pictures. Hayden started following when I started taking DD with me. :confused:
The last few days I have been looking at older sports cars. It's time to buy my forever car. I have been looking at Triumph Spitfires. I know you either love them or hate them. A 1976 blue Spitfire 1500 was MY first car and I can open the bonnet, sit on one of the front tires and work on them myself. I also have a friend who I have known for almost 50 years, who loves the older British Leyland cars. He taught me so much about them and he is still around to help out if I get in a bind.
Thank you all so much. Love to you all. :love

Whether in a bind
rolling dice for more time, or
Illusive barn finds

Tide pools & switchbacks,
have the fun that You deserve;
even “sleeping in.”
#TalkinHaiku

Back
Top Bottom