Happy Easter! EE thread!

My new addition...she needs a name! I'm loving her gold feathers, almost like a lion's mane! 20210408_173357.jpg
This may be a dumb question, but she's missing muffs/beard, right? They don't grow in later or something? New to EEs.

My new addition...she needs a name! I'm loving her gold feathers, almost like a lion's mane! View attachment 2606347
This may be a dumb question, but she's missing muffs/beard, right? They don't grow in later or something? New to EEs.
I don't know... those look like small muffs/beards to me. And no, at that age I don't believe they would grow in later. But I am not an expert! Also, that is not a dumb question! Always feel free to ask any questions you may have

She does seem to have a bit longer "fuzzy face feathers" than my non-EE pullet, but no big poofs like most EE photos I see. I won't be sad either way, just was curious how and when beards/muffs feather out. I tried to google it and couldn't find too much. Guess I'll wait and see! I've found 10 week photos of chickens with big old muffs/beards, so guess I'd know by then for sure what her final look will be.

My new addition...she needs a name! I'm loving her gold feathers, almost like a lion's mane! View attachment 2606347
I can already see muffs, but her beard will get fuller later on. Maybe you can name her lioness! 🥰

She'll get even prettier. I see muffs and a bit of beard. They should come in more as she ages.

Back
Top Bottom