Happy Halloween

usually I go all out but I have been sick the past couple of days. (yuck stomach viruses) I will probably just watch horror movies with friends and family tonight. I May dress up in one of my old Halloween costumes. What about you?

Happy Samhain and Halloween!
smile.png

I'm afraid I won't be doing much, but I'm trying. Gonna see if I can make a Pumpkin Cheesecake within all the business of today.

I am at work til 1, then I am going to go home and make rice crispie treats on a stick, dip them in white chocolate and put choco chip eyes on them.... ghosties!!

One of our renters moved out, so the family decided to split up a little, meaning I'm moving into the renter's house while helping some other family members spread out to the house that one was in, but now is joining into the house I'm moving into. Originally it was 2 people in one house, 1 person in another, and a renter in the third. Now the renter is gone, plus one of the family members wants to move back in, so, it's 1 person in the first house, 1 person in the second, and 2 people in where the renters were.

Crazy stuff going on.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom