• Thanks Giving

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Christmas

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Starburst

Remembering Boba, A Hen Who Brightened My Life.
Premium Feather Member
May 25, 2020
Western Washington
Christmas is my favorite! It’s a time when the weather is cold and dreary to come together and celebrate the birth of Christ! When you can spend time around the crackling fire talking with family and friends (though I'm not sure how that will work this year for some...). A warmth, a little bit of light, in the darkest months. :) (And for very selfish reasons, I also love that I get a break from work and can just read, write, and sit around. 🤫)

shineandrise

Songster
Sep 19, 2020
Virginia US
Christmas is my favorite! It’s a time when the weather is cold and dreary to come together and celebrate the birth of Christ! When you can spend time around the crackling fire talking with family and friends (though I'm not sure how that will work this year for some...). A warmth, a little bit of light, in the darkest months. :) (And for very selfish reasons, I also love that I get a break from work and can just read, write, and sit around. 🤫)
YES! My words exactly! But actually, it was like 75 degrees today! :gig:gig:gig

shineandrise

Songster
Sep 19, 2020
Virginia US
Tell me your Christmas Traditions!

Please feel free to share your special Christmas traditions! I would love to hear them! 😉

shineandrise

Songster
Sep 19, 2020
Virginia US
Our tradition is, we always decorate our rooms like... CRAZY like exploding! I don't know if that is really a tradition, but it happens every year! And then, we usually have crabs for Christmas dinner. And we still have this special bell that we used to wake our parents up with every year at six, to open the stockings. And then, of course, we celebrate the wonderful birth of Christ Jesus!

Top Bottom