Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thanks Giving

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Christmas

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Christmas has been my favorite for a while, now. There's so much cooking to be done, and it's a lot of fun. I hope to make some kolachi again this year, in addition to the Buche de Noel and three kinds of cookies.
The tree and wreaths get put up in mid-December, and there are a lot of lights and ornaments for the tree -- it's a good thing that we always get one that's at least 7.5-feet, and nice and fat besides.
Then there's snow on the ground, hopefully, and lovely mellow music.
The Nativity gets set up, too -- both of them (we technically have three, but we stick to the two big ones).
There's also winter break for the college people, so they have more time to goof off, too.
There are a lot of things to be thankful for, and I'm happy to do so.
Yes! All the things you wrote about sound so awesome, reminding me of all the things I have to be thankful of too! It sounds super fun, and the baking sounds delicious!

And I see you changed your avatar, I love it! :love:love:love
How’s this one
4AC182C1-4CDE-45B6-8A04-7702119DFDFA.png

Well, as I said earlier, we have a strict policy, nothing Christmas till AFTER Thanksgiving, but I have a very good friend who goes crazy Christmas the day after Halloween. To me, that just doesn't seem RIGHT, but I guess there isn't a law! :gig
Lol, I just like to start listening to Christmas music as soon as November hits. I am very lucky to have a family who deals with that obsession 🤣

Back
Top Bottom