Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
Exactly 4 years ago today on 1/11/2007 BYC was relaunched and a brand new community forum was created!!!

woot.gif

In that short time we've seen some amazing growth and better yet, made some incredible friends!

Thanks to everyone that support BYC, our community, our moderators, and the millions of BackYardChickens!

For more detailed history of BYC and some of our amazing milestones, see here: img/smilies/celebrate.gif" alt="celebrate" />">https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=9631

ya.gif
celebrate.gif

Happy Birthday, BYC! Thank you Rob, for making this forum. And thank you, moderators, for keeping it clean and enjoyable. Your work is very much appreciated.

Thank you for making this the best website!!! I get my byc atleast 100 times during a 24 hour day!!!!!!!! Thanks for your hardwork and dedication !!!
smile.png

Wow, I can't believe this site (er, since the relaunch, anyway) has only been around for four years! Amazing how quickly it has grown into such an incredible site and community. Without a doubt the best chicken site on the web. Keep up the great work, Nifty and mods, and to everyone I've talked to--it's been great getting to know you all, learning from your knowledge, and just being chicken addicted together.

Long live BYC!
D.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom