Happy Thanksgiving

Attachments

• 29158953-53ED-438F-9C6A-EBBC02F72200.jpeg
    29158953-53ED-438F-9C6A-EBBC02F72200.jpeg
    313.5 KB · Views: 0
My Penedesencas get to have a feast too. Their first hot cake.
Hi Rockgirl, one of my friends is looking for dark eggs for an art project. She really wants dark shells to represent dark-skinned people. Is there anyway you could mail me some of your washed shells? The bigger the pieces the better, so maybe wash and put them in an egg carton with some kleenex. I would pay for postage OR, since I'm an artist, I could do a little watercolor of any of your hens, or other animals; or your house or barn as a gift exchange. Let me know. I have four layers, including a Maran, but her eggs are not even close to the darkest they could lay. Let me know. I live in Portland btw. Jessica

My Penedesencas get to have a feast too. Their first hot cake.
Hi Rockgirl, one of my friends is looking for dark eggs for an art project. She really wants dark shells to represent dark-skinned people. Is there anyway you could mail me some of your washed shells? The bigger the pieces the better, so maybe wash and put them in an egg carton with some kleenex. I would pay for postage OR, since I'm an artist, I could do a little watercolor of any of your hens, or other animals; or your house or barn as a gift exchange. Let me know. I have four layers, including a Maran, but her eggs are not even close to the darkest they could lay. Let me know. I live in Portland btw. Jessica

Back
Top Bottom