Happy Three Year Relaunch BirthDay BYC!

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Nifty-Chicken, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Exactly 3 years ago I posted this thread welcoming everyone to the re-launched BYC. Three years ago today BYC was starting a brand new and exciting chapter in it's long History.

The past three years have been incredible! None of us expected or anticipated the growth that we've seen in the trend in raising backyard chickens, and the explosion of our fantastic community! Nobody would have believed it 3 years ago if you were to tell them that BYC would have over 50,000 in the beginning of 2010.

A HUGE "Thank You" and "Congratulations" and "Great Job" to the BYC Staff and all the work they do to keep this place safe, friendly and running like a well oiled machine.

The same "Thank You" and "Congratulations" and "Great Job" to all the thousands of members that contribute by:

• Answering questions (even the same ones over and over)
    • Welcoming new members with open wings... er... arms
    • Keeping the rules and encouraging others to be friendly and respectful
    • Contributing to the fantastic information on the site by creating Chicken Coop Pages , Chicken Breed Pages , and pages to be included in our Chicken Learning Center.
    • Supporting BYC by purchasing Golden Feather Memberships and other stuff in our store , and visiting our BYC Community Sponsors and thanking them for supporting the community.

Of course, while we celebrate all the amazing things that have happened over the past 3 years and especially over the past year, we need not rest on our laurels! 2010 is going to be even more amazing that the last three years and we're excited to share them with you and all the thousands of new friends we'll have added to our ranks.

Again, a HUGE thanks to everyone for making BYC what it is today! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Happy Hatchday BYC! Thank you Nifty for having a wonderful vision and improving lives of so many of us all over the world!

3. Paganbird

Paganbird CrescentWood Farm

Apr 25, 2009
    Western Pa
    Happy Birthday BYC!!!
    I love this place... it has made my life with chickens sooooo much easier!

4. BirdMom

BirdMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2009
    Happy Hatchday BYC!

Thanks for a wonderful place to find excellent information on our beautiful birds. [​IMG]

5. shay20

shay20 Shay's Flock of Fun

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BYC!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This site is so awsome!! [​IMG]

6. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

happy birthday!

7. Country Heart

Country Heart City Girl With A

[​IMG]

Happy Birthday to the BYC online family!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. 1lpoock

1lpoock Spruce Creek Waterfowl

Apr 20, 2009
    Sandusky, Ohio
    Happy Birthday BYC....it has helped me in many ways and I love answering other people's questions too!

10. yoker

yoker Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2008
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BYC!!! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by