Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone, our Bresse arrived this morning!!!

Pipica

Songster
Feb 6, 2023
Central New Jersey
I ordered French Bresse from Greenfire farm and they arrived this morning . We had a snow storm yesterday and I was pretty worried but they arrived in excellent condition. I ordered 15 and received 19 !!!!! I’m so sooooo excited!!!!
409A3F0A-B2DA-4A58-B177-6FC23D9F4B35.jpeg
25D2AF1B-A55C-4269-BB3E-C6CCC448AE18.jpeg

I ordered French Bresse from Greenfire farm and they arrived this morning . We had a snow storm yesterday and I was pretty worried but they arrived in excellent condition. I ordered 15 and received 19 !!!!! I’m so sooooo excited!!!! View attachment 3747773View attachment 3747774
I've ordered from GFF before and their shipments usually arrive in great condition with extras included. Glad yours did too! :wee

Uh.. (I think) their Bresse are American not French due to some technicality.

Quote taken from link..

https://greenfirefarms.com/american_bresse.html

"Notes
The French argue that for a Bresse to be called a Bresse it must have been raised in France. (For this reason at Greenfire Farms we make a clear distinction from French-hatched birds by referring to our chickens as American Bresse.)"

Congrats on you cute babies! :love

I've ordered from GFF before and their shipments usually arrive in great condition with extras included. Glad yours did too! :wee

Uh.. (I think) their Bresse are American not French due to some technicality.

Quote taken from link..

https://greenfirefarms.com/american_bresse.html

"Notes
The French argue that for a Bresse to be called a Bresse it must have been raised in France. (For this reason at Greenfire Farms we make a clear distinction from French-hatched birds by referring to our chickens as American Bresse.)"

Congrats on you cute babies! :love
I know, if they were not born on French soil , French demand not to be called so. Since they are direct import lines they are still genetically indentical to French. Thank you, I’m getting another shipment next week.

Back
Top Bottom