Hard Boiling Eggs

No, I'm sorry, I don't.

It is cute, isn't it? I just googled images for "chicken" or "hen" or some such and picked from what came up. There were a number of funny and attractive and interesting things. I just picked that one 'cause she looks friendly and like she has a lot of personality. But I join you in admiring the artist who created her!
Adorable expression.

Pressure cooking is pretty much a fool proof method. Either an instant pot or traditional pressure cooker. Cook for 4 min after reaching pressure, then ice bath. The shells will slide right off. I have done day old eggs this way and they came out perfect.

Pressure cooking is pretty much a fool proof method. Either an instant pot or traditional pressure cooker. Cook for 4 min after reaching pressure, then ice bath. The shells will slide right off. I have done day old eggs this way and they came out perfect.

I am going to try this method, too. Sounds interesting.

Thank God I found this. Thank you all for your help. I've been trying to get my eggs to peel like the store bought ones for about a week. I had all but given up. I couldn't do that though. I love boiled eggs.
Again, thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom