Harlequin runner duck hatching eggs

Do you still have eggs available?? I keep trying to message you, but haven't heard back. Your ducks are gorgeous and I can't wait to see if you still have eggs. I I'm only looking for 2 or 3.

View attachment 1791260 Hatching eggs from my NPIP certified flock of super rare harlequin Indian runner ducks. Eight year project finally going public. I have 20 hens, and 5 drakes. All hens are either silver or gold phase harlequin-colored Indian Runners. The drakes are: 3 silver phase harlequin runner, one blue harlequin runner, and one Saxony runner. The 2 blue (Saxony and blue harlequin) drakes are for my next project: Overberg-colored runners. You may get some blue harlequins in your hatch, or some dusky's that carry harlequin. My flock also tends to produce some very nice white offspring.

$75/dozen, includes shipping within the continental United States, or $50/dozen picked up at the farm (in Washington State).View attachment 1791242 View attachment 1791242 View attachment 1791244
I
View attachment 1791260 Hatching eggs from my NPIP certified flock of super rare harlequin Indian runner ducks. Eight year project finally going public. I have 20 hens, and 5 drakes. All hens are either silver or gold phase harlequin-colored Indian Runners. The drakes are: 3 silver phase harlequin runner, one blue harlequin runner, and one Saxony runner. The 2 blue (Saxony and blue harlequin) drakes are for my next project: Overberg-colored runners. You may get some blue harlequins in your hatch, or some dusky's that carry harlequin. My flock also tends to produce some very nice white offspring.

$75/dozen, includes shipping within the continental United States, or $50/dozen picked up at the farm (in Washington State).View attachment 1791242 View attachment 1791242 View attachment 1791244
I am interested in 1-2 dozen shipped please message me!

Do you still breed? I live in Washington and am always looking for rare color runners

Hello. I’m interested in purchasing some of your eggs. Are you still selling them? Can you please message me so we can discuss the details? Thank you!

Hello. Are you still selling any adults or eggs? I live in Washington and would love to get some!

Back
Top Bottom