Harness trained my roosters!

They look like 'sleigh chickens'!
What are they pulling?
lol.png

They look like 'sleigh chickens'!
What are they pulling?
lol.png

Well, right now they aren't pulling anything, but they will soon! I just have to do a little more training and then find something tiny enough for them!
big_smile.png

bow.gif

I've never even gotten our dogs to come when they're called! That is just awesome, and I love your roosters' names :D

Thanks! LOL... It started out with one named Remington, and he has fathered Winchester, Daisy, Red Ryder, Smith, and Wesson! LOL

That's it. Now that i've seen Smith & Wesson in harness, i'm taking these cat harnesses i have hanging here and trying to catch me a couple of cockerels in the back yard tomorrow & get them laced up! (I want to keep them from chasing my pullet anyway - they're all teenager hormones & craziness right now)

I think Reggie Roo is getting up to the 8-10 pound range (he's a HUGE black orp). I bet he could do some decent pulling. The other two aren't quite as big.

They all used to be hand-tamed and would sit on our laps, but then they started turning into cocks instead of chickie babies and it's getting wild out there.

This is great!

Back
Top Bottom