Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

I would suggest you use CA glue or Super glue. The epoxy would also work but might melt the plastic. The silicone will take longer for the vapors to wear off or bleed off, not sure what the higher heat might do also. I do know the higher heat will not affect either the CA glue or the 5 minute epoxy after it cures for 48 hours or so.

Depending on how large the cracks are use either medium or thick CA glue. Depending where the cracks are you might also consider making repairs using plexi-glass to reinforce
the worse areas. You can cut it with a jigsaw or hacksaw and heat it in the oven at about 225 degrees and it will be mold able not sure how long but with 3/8 inch thick, it should be about 1 -2 hours or less. Good Luck.

i have one and I keep two digital thermometers in it, mine has spots along the ride that drop in temp 2 degrees.

Does anyone else have this problem?

i am thinking about covering it in aluminum foil the coating the foil in spray foam to make an insulated shell for it.

idk if this will help with the problem or not but it wont cost much to try.

i have one and I keep two digital thermometers in it, mine has spots along the ride that drop in temp 2 degrees.

Does anyone else have this problem?

i am thinking about covering it in aluminum foil the coating the foil in spray foam to make an insulated shell for it.

idk if this will help with the problem or not but it wont cost much to try.

Some cold spots are normal. The tray rotating around the incubator will make up for it. Have you found that it's negatively effecting your hatches? I wouldn't do anything that would effect the ventilation.

Maybe use the silicone that's used for aquariums?

Fish are delicate, sensitive creatures so what's safe for fish should be safe for pretty much anything else.
That is a great idea! Do you think it would stand up to the heat? I’d imagine the humidity wouldn’t be an issue if it’s for aquariums.

Where is it cracked, post some pics.

CA is probably the best bet, many adhesives are not going to stick to plastic long(or short) term.
FFFEE839-E0A7-4B51-BBC0-DBB1C9285A3E.jpeg

F3216844-8EAA-4AEE-BA84-F318AE031FE2.jpeg

FF94E06A-2192-47DF-8FC6-743C5075DB3C.jpeg

719D3EC9-F654-4C7A-A3DC-D0696DDED259.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom