Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

Pics
I will say I was unhappy with my Deer Run Farms order. Super expensive, I ordered a dozen and although they sent extras I only got 3 out of 16 eggs to hatch. Packaged well, but few even started developing
That's is sadly common with shipped eggs. Recently, I ordered 10 mod game bantam eggs, got 12. Four developed and only 2 hatched. The Chicago hub is notorious for scrambling eggs, so getting anything to hatch is good. Hatch rates close to 50% is great.

I FINALLY GOT ONE TO HATCH from my own breeding flock
533A2408-6136-45CF-BC32-A83CF9644DF1.jpeg

The other egg that was in there with it.. not so much, no internal pip :/ but I can say that before lockdown one air cell looked smaller then the other still so maybe that was it
110BA4CB-6B84-4658-A240-0AFD2BEA778A.jpeg

I will say I was unhappy with my Deer Run Farms order. Super expensive, I ordered a dozen and although they sent extras I only got 3 out of 16 eggs to hatch. Packaged well, but few even started developing

I finally got mine today. Beautifully packaged including a nice little wooden gift egg. Three are broken, all have badly detached air cells except two which are loose but still tied to the top. One candles bloody orange vs amber (similar to a few of the Ayam Cemani).

Honestly, I think I'm going to have to leave these vertical for four days or so, then manually turn them for at least the first ten days, by tipping them side to side every couple hours maybe. Should I increase the temperature by half a degree to make up for the temp lost in tipping multiple times a day?

Shipped eggs SUCK.

Back
Top Bottom