Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

I compared mine to the older ones and the holes are much smaller and I have successfully hatched chicks with no issues but I'm sure you could contact them and ask for peace of mind. The only contact information I see on my instructions for Harris Farms is this email, [email protected]
Thank you. I was unable to find the website for some reason last night.

Thank you. I was unable to find the website for some reason last night.

No problem, I snagged this image online and took a picture of my own grate to show you the difference between the old and new fan covers so you can determine what you have. :)

1111grate.jpg

4-1-19 (4).JPG

Say hello to my newest additions, all 18 chicks are happy and healthy! :celebrate This makes my very first 100% hatch! :wee (I had 4 infertile eggs for anyone that didn't read through all of the comments.)
The first 16 chicks popped out like popcorn and were all hatched within 24 hours, the last two pipped large holes early and the membrane dried out quite a lot before they tried to unzip so I did a very minimal assist for those 2 chicks the next morning, basically I separated the dryest parts of the membrane so they could push the rest of the way out. The humidity seemed appropriate the entire time, even a bit high while all of the chicks were hatching so I'm not sure why that happened but I'm still extremely pleased! How could I not be!? Look at all that fluff! :love:jumpy

I just took all the chicks out and noticed the water has some green slimy stuff in it. Is that normal?

Also, what's the best way to clean it? Especially the bottom. Thank you.

I just took all the chicks out and noticed the water has some green slimy stuff in it. Is that normal?

Also, what's the best way to clean it? Especially the bottom. Thank you.

Hatching chicks is a messy business, lol. So I would imagine what you're seeing in the reservoir is from the hatching. I mix mild bleach water and clean the entire incubator with it and then wipe it down again with just water and then dry it thoroughly.
How did your hatch go? I just bought a second incubator and I'm hoping the incubators prove consistent!

Back
Top Bottom