Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

Pics
I just picked up this incubator today. I borrowed a friends a couple years ago and I liked it. Has Anyone used it in cooler rooms, low 60’s. I’m trying to figure out where to set it up. We turn the heat down in the house during the day and at night.

I keep my entire house at 67 during the winter and it hasn't caused any issues with the incubator but I haven't tried much lower than that. I would run it empty on a day you're home and check it periodically to see if the temps are staying consistent as the temperature fluctuates in the house.

I figured it out. I’m going to use our small 1/2 bathroom and I put a small heater in there set to keep room 68-70. This should work and it’s a small enough area that it won’t take all that much electricity to keep it that temperature. I set it up and going to run it overnight with my humidity/temperature monitor to see how it does before I put eggs in it.

I figured it out. I’m going to use our small 1/2 bathroom and I put a small heater in there set to keep room 68-70. This should work and it’s a small enough area that it won’t take all that much electricity to keep it that temperature. I set it up and going to run it overnight with my humidity/temperature monitor to see how it does before I put eggs in it.
And if there's no windows in there, it's the perfect place to candle any time of the day.

I let it run for 24 hrs with my separate thermometer and hydrometer that I’ve check and know are accurate and they were spot on with the incubator so we’re ready to roll. I filled it up. Not sure how many fertile eggs I have as I am trying out a young cockerel.
65C2E316-204E-42FF-A3AB-3EEC3799FC55.jpeg

I let it run for 24 hrs with my separate thermometer and hydrometer that I’ve check and know are accurate and they were spot on with the incubator so we’re ready to roll. I filled it up. Not sure how many fertile eggs I have as I am trying out a young cockerel.
View attachment 2010908

Awesome! Good luck on your hatch! I'm going to me firing my incubators up in the next few days too!

Back
Top Bottom