Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

Pics
I live in central Florida!
Here's how to add your general geographical location to your profile.
It's easy to do, and then it's always there!
1593989645409.png

IMG_4405 (2).JPG
IMG_4406 (2).JPG

So glad I moved the eggs over early. They're due Monday night, but one hatched this morning. Since these chicks are large, I decided to try it without the shelf liner this time to see how it affects the humidity. (The humidity is higher without the liner.)

This is our 1st Silver Laced Orpington of 2020. Our young (9 month old) cockerel is new so his hens don't respect him. Fertility was zero up until now. Only 33% fertile now, but my last rooster took a full year before he figured things out. I've got another hatch due next week and we'll see how I feel about hatching more after that.

....... Having more than one incubator is very dangerous. It not only allows for me to do weekly hatches, but also greatly increases the number of eggs that can be set!
:oops:

View attachment 2228642View attachment 2228643

So glad I moved the eggs over early. They're due Monday night, but one hatched this morning. Since these chicks are large, I decided to try it without the shelf liner this time to see how it affects the humidity. (The humidity is higher without the liner.)

This is our 1st Silver Laced Orpington of 2020. Our young (9 month old) cockerel is new so his hens don't respect him. Fertility was zero up until now. Only 33% fertile now, but my last rooster took a full year before he figured things out. I've got another hatch due next week and we'll see how I feel about hatching more after that.

....... Having more than one incubator is very dangerous. It not only allows for me to do weekly hatches, but also greatly increases the number of eggs that can be set!
:oops:

Lol, I'm just grateful I can't fit more than 4 incubators on my counter.

I just got one from Craigslist :weeAny pros, cons, or tips you'd like to share? A little worried about chicks getting injured, I've seen horrible reviews about that :oops:

I just got one from Craigslist :weeAny pros, cons, or tips you'd like to share? A little worried about chicks getting injured, I've seen horrible reviews about that :oops:
I think that was only in the 1st model. There's a way to fix/prevent it. Post a pic of your general incubator & fan area. I'm sure if you happen to have one of the old models, the people here will be able to talk you through how to make it safe.

Back
Top Bottom