Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

Yep, it has an inline transformer to convert 110V to 12V.
Does the 360 have that too?

I don't have a clue. I'm chicken savvy but a complete dunce when it comes to electronics, lol! It certainly looks like the same adapter to me.

IMG_20210401_091337346.jpg

I have a pretty good size UPS, the battery is replaceable. It was about $32.00 for the set it uses on Amazon, (currently not available -- https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MZ9Q021/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) and I have my incubator plugged into the power strip that is connected to the UPS. It also has a very loud alarm. It has run my cable modem and router for about 3 hours. If eggs were at stake, I would do without the internet. I have been thinking of getting more batteries for the UPS and rotating them so that I have more power in the event of an outage. It holds a charge well, you could change the battery once a month and have 3 or 4 charged batteries on hand which would be enough for most outages, except certain TEXAS sized ones!

It's here!

I'm slightly disappointed, there is a small defect in the water reservoir. I haven't added water yet. It's heating up. Do you think this will affect the functionality and/or will water leak out?View attachment 2521622
Update:

I fixed the reservoir with epoxy and it functions perfectly. I did message Amazon to let them know it was damaged and to ask for a partial refund. They offered a full refund or a replacement, so I opted for the replacement. They did not require the defective incubator be returned. Now I have 2.

Back
Top Bottom