Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

Question. I had the temp on my incubator set to 100 and my thermometers in it read around 98.5-99.5. So I bumped it to 100.5 and they were reading 99.2-100.3 Which is better?

1 more external pip, and 1 of the Black Australorp eggs just hatched! Making it a day early, although we'll see what the others do.
20220324_082740.jpg

Question. I had the temp on my incubator set to 100 and my thermometers in it read around 98.5-99.5. So I bumped it to 100.5 and they were reading 99.2-100.3 Which is better?

Personally I would leave it at 98.5 to 99.5 the turner rotates every hour I believe and it makes up for differences in temps.

Personally I would leave it at 98.5 to 99.5 the turner rotates every hour I believe and it makes up for differences in temps.
ok. thanks. I didn't want it too low but trying not to get it too high either. and I got 3 thermometer/hygrometers and I had them on a table for a week before and they all read around the same (one would be way off sometimes and right on others) but in the incubator they are not. maybe hot spots? I have them all on the outside trays it since I couldn't read it when I had it on the inside trays. But think when I just looked 1 said 99.1 and one said 100, the 3rd has been reading very low since it went in so I basically ignore that one. think that one said like 97.7. Humidity has been 45-50 it hasn't gone over or under that.

ok. I read good things about these thermometer/hygrometers but maybe they aren't working right. I still have the NR360 set at 100.5. One thermometer reads 100 the other 2 are high 97's. I can see how different spots read different but that much? and earlier as I said 2 were higher and 1 was lower.......

What thermometer/hygrometer should I get? I really don't want to screw up my first hatch because of bad readings.......

ok. I read good things about these thermometer/hygrometers but maybe they aren't working right. I still have the NR360 set at 100.5. One thermometer reads 100 the other 2 are high 97's. I can see how different spots read different but that much? and earlier as I said 2 were higher and 1 was lower.......

What thermometer/hygrometer should I get? I really don't want to screw up my first hatch because of bad readings.......
What thermometers did you get? The cheap amazon ones?

Can anyone offer some info...? I have 2 NR 360, days 1'18 I kept the humidity at 55 day 18 I raised it to 75 and then day 19 lowered it to 69. This is all based on I do not live in a humid state and this is what the instructions on the NR 360 say... My question is, what is everyone else doing on humidity? Ill also add these were shipped eggs, all eggs had movement at lockdown and theyre upright in opened eggcrates due to saddle shaped air cells. I'm a first timer and I'm afraid I drowed them all as I haven't pipped and don't hear anything on day 20! Advice? Info? Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom